NECTD would like to hear from you. Contact us and report your experience or ask a question. You can contact NECTD in the following ways:
- US Mail: Riders can mail us at 125 Putnam Pike (PO Box 759), Dayville, CT 06241
- Telephone: 860-774-3902. This line is available Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or you can leave a message anytime on our system
- E-Mail: Riders can contact NECTD by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Riders can send written questions or comments by fax to 860-779-2056
- Language Line: For riders who speak a language other than English, NECTD will utilize special language translation/facilitation services to facilitate the call.
- For NECTD meeting minutes and agendas, visit neccog.org.