Advertising with NECTD
NECTD allows the sale of bus advertising as a means of generating operating revenue that can be used to fund NECTD's programs and services, leverage grant funding and limit the need for additional public subsidy while providing a service to businesses and consumers.
Side of Bus: $75 per month
Rear of Bus: $100 per month
Customer is responsible for advertising decals, including their application and removal. NECTD will not accept or display bus sign advertising which:
- Is clearly false, misleading, deceptive or slanderous.
- Relates to an illegal activity.
- Is explicit sexual material or obscene material as these terms are defined by the courts.
- Promotes alcohol use unless clearly denotes using a designated driver or some other form of drinking responsibly.
- Advertises tobacco products.
- Advocates or opposes an issue or cause, religion or belief.
- Depicts violence or antisocial behavior.
- Subjects individuals or groups of people to public ridicule or embarrassment.
- Includes language which is obscene, vulgar, profane or lewd.
- Any other advertising display deemed unacceptable by NECTD.